Saturday 15 December 2012

Dear Dollies....

Dear dollies

You may have noticed the lack of posts.
This is probably due to the fact we're all at school right now, laptops breaking, other arrangements.
However, I think enough is enough.
I'm VERY disappointed in all my writers, possibly with the exception of laurenloveyou - she has posted a lot for being quite new to FBL & even posted whilst was unable to do her normal stuff.
I just think that hardly anyone has any time, and a few writers I have recruited don't even post or haven't ever posted.
For this reason, I have decided to Inactivate Fuelled By Lightning. I have thought this  through and decided it would be for the best.
You will still be able to visit this blog, comment, chat in the chatbox and do anything you normally do.
I have created a new blog, Stardoll's International. Here you can chat, find out new information and hear opinions from all over the world.


Thank you, for the last time.

Lools x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment - we love to hear from you!